Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
- Our Guide on How Musicians Can Prevent Hearing Damage
- What You Need to Know About Unilateral Hearing Loss
- 4 Ways for People With Hearing Loss to Wear Face Masks Without Struggle
- 3 Techniques That Will Help Patients Cope With Tinnitus – Our Guide
- 3 Ways to Work Remotely When Dealing With Hearing Loss
The aftercare program that sets us apart
Once you purchase Beltone hearing aids, we service them for as long as you own them. With over 1500 offices to serve you, you can walk into any participating Beltone and be welcomed with open arms. BelCare covers you and your hearing in twelve special ways.
Click here to learn how BelCare makes hearing solutions from Beltone an even better investment.